Tag Guaranteed has been deprecated by Google Display & Video 360 in June 2023 (see https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/13642836) and is no longer supported.
ADBRO uses Advertisement Tags to serve Rich Creatives. During the Campaign setup process, your Account Manager will provide you with a list of Tags that needs to be added to DV360 Advertiser's Creatives library:
- Go to Advertisers list on DV360 Home Screen and choose an Advertiser to set up Campaign for
- Go to Creatives section and select New > Third party > Third-party display:
- Fill in Name, Dimensions, Landing page URL and Third-party tag fields provided by your Account Manager in the Basic details section, check Requires HTML5 checkbox and click Save button:
Note: If you're planning to use any third-party tracking, it's better to set it up on ADBRO side for more accurate measurements. Please contact your Account Manager to learn more about supported third-party tracking.
- Wait for the Creatives to become Servable
Creatives review by Google DV360 Team may take up to 8 business hours. Until then, Creative can not be associated with any Line Item.
Please note that:
- Google DV360 Preview shows only In-Image part of a Creative due to the Preview window limitations. Feel free to contact your Account Manager for the fully-functional preview links
- Google DV360 supports only one Landing page URL to be specified, but multiple Exits can be specified on the ADBRO side: How to use Multiple Landing Pages in one Creative?
- After becoming Servable, some Creatives may be rejected by an external exchange (AppNexus or Verizon Media) due to their internal policies. Such rejections do not affect Campaign delivery in any way