ADBRO works only inside Web Browser, but that doesn't mean that Mobile Applications can not be monetized. Some applications that provide News Feeds or other Blog-style or UGC (User Generated Content) within Web Views may benefit from integrating ADBRO Publisher Code.
Basic requirements are the following:
- Application should have over 100 000 installations based on Play Market statistics (see https://play.google.com/store/apps)
- Application should provide News Feed or UGC content within a Web View available by web links from outside the Application (see https://app.tuoitre.vn/david-beckham-messi-o-dang-cap-cao-hon-so-voi-ronaldo-20200420102011634.htm as an example)
- Application content should comply with the guidelines for Sites (see What are ADBRO requirements for Sites?)
Good examples of Mobile Applications being integrated with ADBRO:
- Tuoi Tre Online, a companion application for Tuoi Tre news portal
- Zalo, a messaging application with News Feeds from Zing News and Baomoi news portals