ADBRO campaigns can be configured to use Campaign Manager 360 as a third-party tracking solution using Tracking Ads.
- Open Google Campaign Mananger and log in: https://campaignmanager.google.com/
- Select your campaign and use "New > Tracking" to create a tracking ad
- Under "Creative assignement", set the landing page for clicks tracking
- Under "Delivery properties", set the campaign start and end dates
- Create a tracking creative and a placement, assigning the tracking creative to the tracking ad
- Set the status of tracking ad to "Active" to sart logging Impressions and Clicks
- Export tracking tags (see Download and send placement tags on Google) and send them to your ADBRO Account Manager
After an integration is complete, Campaign Manager will provide the following Metrics:
- Unique Reach and Frequency
Learn more about Tracking Ads on Google: Set up tracking ads - Campaign Manager 360 Help.